Wednesday, December 2, 2009

Two Events to Shop, Sip & See - Thursday, December 3rd, 2009

Wow... the Holidays are on us - all of the sudden it's time to get out and about and get your shop on!  December is full of fun events for you and your family, and I hope if you're looking for nice handmade gifts tomorrow, that you'll come out and visit me!


South Austin:
Sweettooth Bags & *annemarie* will be sharing a booth on South Congress for the famous First Thursday Event.  Amy will actually be there for me *I love her*, and be set up from 5 to 9 or so at Jo's Coffee.

You can see how cool our stuff looks when we do SXSW together at Jo's!




 



North Austin:
A few lovely ladies have decided to open their home for a Holiday Sip n' See in Northwest Austin.  The girls are the founders of Fit Bands, and other vendors include my friend Tisa's Creations - who always has adorable and affordable holiday gifts.  Click for a Map to the Party!




If you haven't yet - check out my new blog - Handmade Happenings by The Lone Star Ladies!




Lots of exciting events are coming up - just look to the right of my blog for a full calendar.

xo, Anne Marie

0 comments: